- An opportunity to become "officially" associated with the "Most Credible Charity in America" according to a survey in the Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- The opportunity to use the Official Sponsor status in corporate communication materials.
- Employee involvement as volunteers and/or fans to provide support and excitement at Special Olympics Kentucky competitions.
- The opportunity for customer involvement in cause-related marketing promotions.
- Sponsor recognition on all printed materials and in news releases for the tournament or competition which you sponsor.
- Your corporation's name on signs and/or banners at the tournament site and special events.
- You company's name and/or logo on the Special Olympics Kentucky Web site.
- Recognition in Special Olympics Kentucky e-mail publications.
- Participation in Opening and Closing Ceremonies at Summer Games.
- Reserved seating tickets for key personnel at Summer Games Opening and Closing Ceremonies and Special Events activities.
- The opportunity to make an important contribution to the lives of Special Olympics athletes.
- Increase public awareness of your organization as a caring and committed Kentucky corporate citizen.