Even without making a financial contribution, there are ways you can help support Special Olympics and our athletes. We are regularly in need of in-kind donations of items to be used in the daily operation of our program and for our competitive and fundraising events.
If you have in-kind items that you would like to donate that do not appear on this list, contact Trish Mazzoni, President/CEO at 800-633-7403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Briefcase Velcro Display Board (examples)
-Rolling Velcro Display Board (examples)
- Tabletop Projector Screen (example)
- Standing Projector Screen (example)
- DeskJet Printers (for employee desks)
- (4) Desktop Computers with Flat Screen Monitors
- Basic Office Supplies; copier paper, mailing envelopes, tape, etc.
- Basic Landscape Services (trim trees, bushes, repair brick border, etc.)
- 2-way Family Band Radios
- E-Z Up Pop-Up Tents (heavy duty line) 10x10 or 10x15
- Accusplit Stopwatches (AX705PRO)
- Fiberglass Metric Measuring Tapes
- 4 Large Sports Equipment Bags (softball, basketball, bats, batter's helmets, etc.) for National Games